What is my property worth is often the first thought that crosses your mind when you decide it’s time to sell your house. You may also have a number of other questions on your mind that we cover here. At the end of the day, our job is to refer someone who wants to sell their home to a top agent in their area. No more phoning around wasting time. We connect you within minutes to the top agent in your area.
What is my house worth: Property Price versus Market Value
If you are wondering “what is my house worth” then know that it all starts with this question. Determining the resale value of your home is one of the first and most important steps when it comes to selling. First though before you can get to the property price, the market value must be established. We unpack all the terminology associated with a free property valuation, here.
The market value is the value that the property is worth when you compare your property to those properties in close proximity to your home. These properties should also be similar in size. This is actually the price that your property should sell for once it goes onto the market. When you understand the market value this will assist you to set the property price.
The main contributing factors that determine a property price:
- Location – what is my property worth is driven largely by the location of your property. Some suburbs are simply in greater demand than others. Some locations are simply better than others.
- Amenities – close proximity to popular amenities will impact the property price.
- Condition of the neighbourhood – which is not a seller has control over. But, do you remember the saying “do you own the worst house in the best area”? This is a key factor that determines a property price.
- Condition of your property – a clean and well-maintained property will provide potential buyers with a good first impression. And the condition of your property plays a big role in determining your property price.
- Age and layout of your property – anything that is noted on the property valuation as a negative will work against the property price that is being determined. In addition, the perception of ‘work that is needed’ often adds cost for a buyer and may drop your property value.
- Market trends – understand the market we find ourselves in. Currently, in SA and for the foreseeable future, we are in a buyer’s market. This means there are more homes on the market than there are buyers. Finally, a popular neighbourhood with good schools and popular amenities will be in higher demand and may therefore also have a higher property price.
Keller Williams will help you determine your property price?
Keller Williams uses the culture of the brand to generate success. Keller Williams is also the largest franchised real estate brand in the world. With almost 1,500 estate agents across SA, what makes Keller Williams different is our value system. You see the Keller Williams business model is built on sharing. Meaning that 1,500 agents across SA all have access to you your listing. Every single one of these agents has buyers for properties that have either been on the market or are currently on the market. We leverage these buyers across areas and the entire model is driven by a win-win solution for all, or the deal is off. So, you don’t have 1 agent working on the sale of your property, you have almost 1,500 agents involved. But you only deal with 1 agent. And you only have 1 board on your pavement.
Get a valuation from a top Keller Williams agent
All you need to do to book a valuation from a top agent from Keller Williams is to click here. We will confirm when the valuation can and will be performed by a top agent from the KW brand.
Get in touch to find out what your home is worth?
So, if you need a valuation done on a property in Randburg or elsewhere in SA, I can help. Give me, Sandy Graham a call or send me a WA to (083) 550-1220. Alternatively, drop me an e-mail at email@example.com. I have a vast network of almost 1,500 top Keller Williams agents at my fingertips who are all just dying for the opportunity to partner with you to sell and conclude your property transaction in record time.
If you want to view all the Keller Williams properties across the country click on our website to start the search for your dream home.
- Need to book a property valuation in Boskruin?
- Need to book a property valuation in Bromhof?
- Need to book a property valuation in Sundowner?
- Need to book a property valuation in Malanshof?
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams (USA) is a top real estate brand to work for. If you are an estate agent and want to know a little more drop me an e-mail. If you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Also, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
Need to read up on more articles that you may find valuable, be sure to read through some of our content and advice:
- Randburg property trends (Oct 2021).
- Property prices in Bromhof
- Property prices in Boskruin
- Property prices in Sundowner
- Moving home to get your little ones into the best schools in Randburg
- Buyer costs
- Keller Williams a true disruptor to the real estate market in SA
- Downsizing your property?
- Properties for sale
- Selling a sectional title unit
- What goes into preparing an accurate property valuation?
- What’s my property worth?
- Do you need a free property valuation?
- The importance of setting the right asking price when you sell your home
- A Mandate and its Merit
- Tips when selling property in a buyer’s market.
- Sell your home fast but declutter 1st
- Homeowner tips when selling property – bathrooms definitely sell homes
- Tips when selling a property – Kitchens help to sell homes too
- Here are some tips to sell a property fast – Kiddie’s bedrooms
- Need some tips to sell a property – Master bedrooms
- Homeowner tips to sell a property fast – Lounge or TV room
- Need some tips to sell a property – Small but trendy home office
Get Pre-Approved Finance
Property Transfers and conveyancing