Looking for the right schools in Randburg? But, you need to sell the home you live in to move closer? Sell your home for the right asking price and quickly too? Are you wanting to sell and buy somewhere else because you want your children in the right schools? Or, perhaps you are looking to move and rent in a nice suburb close to a school you have chosen for your children.
Location, Location, Location
It’s all about location, location, location. See our latest in Randburg property trends. This is a tough one because you may already know what schools in Randburg you want your little ones to go to next year. You may have been to one or two open days. Or not. Either way, using an Estate Agent near me, to sell your home is a key step. Once you have sold, you may plan to move into a suburb that is seen as a feeder zone for the school you have your sights on.
Benefits of living near your children’s school in Randburg
There are loads of benefits to think of if you live close to school, including:
- Cutting down how much time you spend getting to school to either drop or fetch, or both, every day.
- How much you will save on vehicle expenses if you drive your car less on this route.
- Over a decade of drop and fetch is a long time and can amount to significant time and money in the long run.
- Transport services offer families, even more, convenience but they may charge by kilometer.
- Being close to other amenities would add more value to your life not to mention more convenience.
- Attending extra-mural activities on afternoons or weekends is also more convenient.
Applying to a feeder zone schools in Randburg
There will always be families that are downsizing and there will always be families upsizing, or even emigrating. If you are selling you want to earn the right price and you want to sell quickly. If you are planning on buying, the location you settle on will have everything to do with the return you see when you sell in years to come. A few things to consider include:
- If you are enrolling your child in school for the first time and you have a specific public school in mind, remember the Department of Education gives preference to parents who live in primary school feeder zones.
- If you’re planning to enroll your little ones ina private or independent school, then feeder zones are not that important.
- It’s also important to have a vague idea of which high school your little ones will go to if you are first enrolling at a primary school in Randburg with the intention of getting in at a good high school.
- But, until you settle, one of the biggest challenges is that you won’t know if you have been accepted until you have your new address. This is a school feeder zone requirement.
- And, living in the right feeder zone does not guarantee your child’s acceptance into a school, it is a key requirement though.
Timing it right
Last year, a well-known mortgage originator confirmed that it currently takes someone selling about 3 to 4 months to sell and that’s an average. Then, it will take on average, an additional 3 to 4 months to register and transfer your home. Start your search for the right school now. You may just be settled in your new home by Christmas this year.
Looking for an estate agent near me in your suburb?
If you are planning on moving so that you can get your children into the right schools in Randburg, Keller Williams is there to help. If you are looking for a top agent in your area we can help you get started with a free property valuation. We call it bet on Red with Keller Williams. A Keller Williams agent, and, we have almost 1,500 across SA will schedule a valuation with you to give you an accurate market-related property valuation complete with a CMA to identify the right asking price when you sell your home.
Why you should bet on Red with Keller Williams
Keller Williams uses the culture of the brand to generate success. Keller Williams is also the largest franchised real estate brand in the world. With almost 1,500 estate agents across SA, what makes Keller Williams different is our value system. You see the Keller Williams business model is built on sharing. Meaning that 1,500 agents across SA all have access to you your listing. Every single one of these agents has buyers for properties that have either been on the market or are currently on the market. We leverage these buyers across areas and the entire model is driven by a win-win solution for all, or the deal is off. So, you don’t have 1 agent working on the sale of your property, you have almost 1,500 agents involved. But you only deal with 1 agent. And you only have 1 board on your pavement. So if you need a free property valuation done so you can consider the right schools in Randburg, we can help. And if you are looking for are a first-time homebuyer, and need to look at what we have on offer, we can help you too, click here to view all our properties.
Get in touch to find a home close to the right schools in Randburg
So, if you need a valuation done on a property in Randburg or elsewhere in SA, I can help. Give me, Sandy Graham a call or send me a WA to (083) 550-1220. Alternatively, drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have a vast network of almost 1,500 top Keller Williams agents at my fingertips who are all just dying for the opportunity to partner with you to sell and conclude your property transaction in record time.
If you want to view all the Keller Williams properties across the country click on our website to start the search for your dream home.
- Need to book a property valuation in Boskruin?
- Need to book a property valuation in Bromhof?
- Need to book a property valuation in Sundowner?
- Need to book a property valuation in Malanshof?
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams (USA) is a top real estate brand to work for. If you are an estate agent and want to know a little more drop me an e-mail. If you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Also, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
Need to read up on more articles that you may find valuable, be sure to read through some of our content and advice:
- Randburg property trends (Oct 2021).
- Property prices in Bromhof
- Property prices in Boskruin
- Property prices in Sundowner
- Moving home to get your little ones into the best schools in Randburg
- Buyer costs
- Keller Williams a true disruptor to the real estate market in SA
- Downsizing your property?
- Properties for sale
- Selling a sectional title unit
- What goes into preparing an accurate property valuation?
- What’s my property worth?
- Do you need a free property valuation?
- The importance of setting the right asking price when you sell your home
- A Mandate and its Merit
- Tips when selling property in a buyer’s market.
- Sell your home fast but declutter 1st
- Homeowner tips when selling property – bathrooms definitely sell homes
- Tips when selling a property – Kitchens help to sell homes too
- Here are some tips to sell a property fast – Kiddie’s bedrooms
- Need some tips to sell a property – Master bedrooms
- Homeowner tips to sell a property fast – Lounge or TV room
- Need some tips to sell a property – Small but trendy home office
Get Pre-Approved Finance
Property Transfers and conveyancing