Sell my sectional title unit because I don’t have the space I need to work from home! Need to sell your sectional title unit because it’s just not big enough. Did you know the big trend in the market currently is just that! Tired of working at a dining room table and you have finally decided you cannot go on like this anymore? We are here to help. But if in the meantime you need to make do, then here are some helpful tips to create a trendy little office space at home where you can be productive. And if you convert it well, it will appeal to a wider range of buyers when you sell.
Employers are embracing remote working conditions
In a recent article, a well-known head hunter in SA confirmed that there definitely is a growing trend in SA that favours more flexible remote working solutions from the formal business sectors. In fact, 80% of the companies polled offered remote working solutions. And, 20% of the companies that do not offer this remote working solution have said that some pretty amazing talent actually turned down their job offers as a result. In fact, most of the time this question about “do you offer remote working solutions” comes up at the interview stage and is consistent across all levels of management.
Need to look for a bigger property?
If you need to sell your sectional title unit then browse our listings. Why then if you live in a 3 or 4 bedroom home and you are already working from home, do you not turn that spare bedroom into a functional guest bedroom and a small office. Prominent estate agents will agree that should you consider staging an unused bedroom to accommodate this local market trend, and if you get it right, that this could actually work in your favour when you sell your home. Why not consider a hybrid option that uses incorporates your functional guest bedroom and your home office in one. What’s important in this day and age when you sell your home is to make sure that you are able to really maximise the square meterage of your home.
A functional guest bedroom in your sectional title unit
Here are some tips to maximise the space in the guest bedroom especially if the room is a little smaller than the other rooms in your home. Remember that a guest bedroom is always seen as a plus by potential buyers so keep it if you can because that was the intended purpose of the room when the house was built. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Swap out a large king or queen size mattress for something a little smaller.
- Make sure to incorporate as much natural light as possible.
- Clean out the clutter and keep the items you store in the guest room to a minimum.
- If the room still ‘looks’ small then consider painting the room in neutral colours.
- Swap out your linen or go shopping for new linen that is as white as possible.
- Keep the bedside tables free from clutter.
- Make sure to air the room and make sure it’s dust-free, clean and spotless.
- Paintings can be such a great focal point in this room, but keep this to a minimum if you can.
- Scatter cushions can add a splash of colour to that white linen but keep it to a minimum.
- Go shopping for some nice new bedside tables that will look good and will allow your guest to read at night before they turn in.
And then incorporate and home stage a small office at home
We all agree that a few years ago it might have been perceived as luxurious to have a dedicated office in your home. But, now with the growing trend that comes with companies offering more employees have more flexible remote working solutions. Why not embrace this trend. If your sectional title unit is too small then lest talk, But, if you do this right, this little office can really work for you and it will offer you a practical, versatile solution in a space that allows you to be happy and comfortable. Let’s work on creating a dynamic, healthy, happy and special working space for you to enjoy on a daily basis. Here are some home office staging tips to consider:
- Keep only the essentials you need for an office, like your desk, chair, bookshelf and an area rug.
- You are going for a minimalist look and that means removing any paperwork and unnecessary items from plain view.
- Hang a piece of art hang it behind the desk if you can because it just works.
- Paint the walls in calming, neutral colours. The room will appear bigger for it.
- Pop a modern looking standing lamp on your desk if need be.
- Go shopping for some neat, funky, stylish and colourful organisers to really show off your space.
- The most important tip of all is to make sure that the few carefully placed art or décor pieces are only really included to liven the place up.
Why you should bet on Red with Keller Williams
Know that when you sell your sectional title unit that Keller Williams uses the culture of our brand to generate and drive our success. Keller Williams is also the largest franchised real estate brand in the world. With almost 1,500 estate agents across SA, what makes Keller Williams different is our value system. You see the Keller Williams business model is built on sharing. Meaning that 1,500 agents across SA all have access to you property and they will help to sell your sectional title unit. Every single one of these agents has buyers for properties that have either been on the market or are currently on the market. We leverage these buyers across areas and the entire model is driven by a win-win solution for all, or the deal is off. So, you don’t have 1 agent working on the sale of your property, you have almost 1,500 agents involved. But you only deal with 1 agent. And you only have 1 board on your pavement.
Get in touch
So, if you need a valuation done on a property in Randburg or elsewhere in SA, I can help. Give me, Sandy Graham a call or send me a WA to (083) 550-1220. Alternatively, drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have a vast network of almost 1,500 top Keller Williams agents at my fingertips who are all just dying for the opportunity to partner with you to sell and conclude your property transaction in record time.
If you want to view all the Keller Williams properties across the country click on our website to start the search for your dream home. Let us help you go from sell my unit to ahhhh, this is more like it!
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams (USA) is a top real estate brand to work for. If you are an estate agent and want to know a little more drop me an e-mail. If you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Also, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
Need to read up on more articles that you may find valuable, be sure to read through some of our content and advice:
- Randburg property trends (Oct 2021).
- Property prices in Bromhof
- Property prices in Sundowner
- Tips when selling property in a buyer’s market.
- Homeowner Tips when selling property – bathrooms definitely sell homes
- Tips when selling – Kitchens help to sell homes too
- Kiddie’s bedrooms
- Master bedroom
- Lounge or TV room
- What goes into preparing an accurate property valuation?
- What’s my property worth?
- Do you need a free property valuation?
- Sell your home fast but declutter 1st
- Get a pre-approval to ensure a successful property transaction
- The importance of setting the right asking price when you sell your home
- The Mandate and its Merit
- Moving home to get your little ones into the best schools in Randburg
- Buyer costs
- Sell my house and let’s consider the process and the costs when you sell
- Keller Williams a true disruptor to the real estate market in SA
- Downsizing and need something smaller?
- Properties for sale
- The Electrical Compliance Certificate