Let’s consider the Boskruin property prices, over the last 5 years. Thanks to P24, it’s pretty astounding when we consider the total number of properties sold in the last 5 years. It’s also interesting when considering the differences between the Boksruin asking prices against the actual Boskruin property prices.
Number of Boskruin properties sold
It’s astounding to note that in the Randburg property sector for the last 5-years there have already been a total of 669 properties sold in the Boskruin area. And with under a ¼ of the year to go for 2021, Boskruin property sales with 3 months to go is 137. This accounts for a 20% volume over the last 5-years.
Current Boskruin asking prices 2021
The most important thing to get right when you decide to sell is, to get an accurate free property valuation for your property in Boskruin. What is interesting to note for 2021 is that the total average asking price for Randburg properties for 2021 is R2,099,000. This is down from the 2020 high of R2,224,500.
Boskruin property sold prices 2021
Interestingly when properties in Boskruin are sold, they are more often than not sold at below the asking price by almost 15%. The average Boskruin sold price for 2021 is R1,860,000. This is a whopping R239,000 below the current asking price for 2021. This means there has been an 11% drop between the asking price and the sold prices. And this gap is widening and over 5-years this drop is just under 15% over this period.
Need to sell a property in Boskruin, what does this mean?
Essentially when you work with an agent to sell your home, 1 of 2 things can happen:
- The seller may be adamant about the sales price.
- The seller may with the guidance of a good estate agent, list at the right price to ensure a quick sale.
Basically, when you list your home at a reasonable asking price and I speak to properties sold by agents who know what they are doing, there is a drop between the asking price and the actual sales price.
But don’t build in fat with your asking price…
In SA and certainly in the Boskruin property market is a buyer’s market, currently. This means that there is more stock on the market than there are buyers. And right now buyers want to buy a palace but pay for a Pandokkie. The market is tough, and buyers are even more demanding than ever before. A seasoned Randburg estate agent will know how to negotiate on your behalf before presenting you with an offer that is just way below a realistic or market-related price.
Pricing a property for sale in the Boskruin area
As estate agents working for Keller Williams, we have access to the latest and greatest tools and technology to assist with the process of pricing your property in Boskruin, Randburg. Let’s look at the tools that a good estate agent will follow:
- The Lightstone Property Valuation Toolkit: This is essential to a good estate agent in Boskruin, and this will provide valuable information about what buyers have paid for properties in the same area or with similar features like the size of a stand if you own a freestanding house. Or the size of property undercover if you own a unit in a complex or estate. All the numbers are distilled to a cost per square meter.
- The Lightstone Property Valuation Toolkit (Suburb, Complex, and Street Reports): Also provides a seasoned and successful estate agent with the suburb and complex reports. We can also home in on a more granular level to see the transfer history on a street. And there can be no doubt that these tools all work together to provide you with an accurate market-related price when we value your property.
- Current Property Market: This confirms what the prices are for properties on the market at the moment. We compare like with like, meaning you cannot compare a 450 square meter property to a 96 square meter property. Also, here you will really want to tuck into the detail that will highlight 3 or 4 bedrooms, 1 or 3 bathrooms, the number of garages the inclusion of a pool, etc. This all gets distilled down to the cost per square meter.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): This is often when many agents fall flat. They go on gut feel and don’t share the information about how they arrived at your valuation. This is just unacceptable and lazy. Your Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) as it’s referred to will show you all the information I have outlined above and provide you with the comfort of knowing that you are not dealing with a cowboy.
Who is Keller Williams and why are we #1?
Keller Williams is a phenomenal real estate brand. In fact, it’s one of the largest real estate franchises in the world. What makes Keller Williams so fantastic in my opinion is that estate agents or sales associates are not area bound. Our technology platform also sets us up for success. As estate agents with Keller Williams, we get full access to all properties across areas as well. That means if an estate agent in Randburg has a buyer from a previous listing that he has built a relationship with, this agent can share ‘YOUR’ listing with their pre-approved buyers. You see at Keller Williams it’s all about creating a win-win for all parties or it’s no deal. The platforms we leverage worldwide are cutting edge. And this allows our estate agents across SA to leverage our buyers and our sellers and close transactions sooner because we share, and it is expected.
The Keller Williams belief system drives our success
The Keller Williams Way is woven into a strong core value system that embraces the following:
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always come first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Equity: opportunities for all
- Success: results through people
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams in the USA was also recently quoted the top real estate brand to work for. If you are an estate agent and want to know a little more drop me an e-mail. If you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Also, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
Thinking of getting a free property valuation in Randburg?
Simply put, Keller Williams concludes more transactions and faster too. If you need a free property valuation in Boskruin, Randburg area. In fact, Keller Williams extends across SA to include just under 100 market centres across with country with just under 1,500 active agents in play. Our vast network of almost 1,500 agents countrywide makes the job of connecting buyers and sellers with ease. It’s all about the technology and the platforms we have access to that help us sell your property faster.
Get in touch
So, if you need a valuation done on a property anywhere in Randburg or elsewhere in SA, we can help. Give us a call on telephone number (064) 549-3123. Alternatively, drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a vast network of almost 1,500 top Keller Williams agents at our fingertips who are all just dying for the opportunity to partner with you to sell and conclude your property transaction in record time.
If you want to view all the Keller Williams properties across the country click on our website to start the search for your dream home.
- Need to book a property valuation in Boskruin?
- Need to book a property valuation in Bromhof?
- Need to book a property valuation in Sundowner?
- Need to book a property valuation in Malanshof?
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams (USA) is a top real estate brand to work for. If you are an estate agent and want to know a little more drop me an e-mail. If you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Also, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
Need to read up on more articles that you may find valuable, be sure to read through some of our content and advice:
- Randburg property trends
- Property prices in Bromhof
- Property prices in Sundowner
- Moving home to get your little ones into the best schools in Randburg
- Buyer costs
- Seller costs
- Keller Williams a true disruptor to the real estate market in SA
- Downsize your property?
- Properties for sale
- Selling a sectional title unit
- What goes into preparing an accurate property valuation?
- What’s my property worth?
- Do you need a free property valuation?
- The importance of setting the right asking price when you sell your home
- A Mandate and its Merit
- Tips when selling property in a buyer’s market.
- Sell your home fast but declutter 1st
- Tips when selling in a buyer’s market
- Homeowner tips when selling property – bathrooms definitely sell homes
- Tips when selling a property – Kitchens help to sell homes too
- Here are some tips to sell a property fast – Kiddie’s bedrooms
- Need some tips to sell a property – Master bedrooms
- Homeowner tips to sell a property fast – Lounge or TV room
Get Pre-Approved Finance
Property Transfers and conveyancing