Buying a property in Randburg? Let’s go through the steps you can take to get it right? It’s common sense really but there are some steps to help you understand the process and to know what’s coming next.
Firstly, let’s see what you can afford
It’s all about knowing and understanding what you are good for on paper. If you are planning on buying property in Randburg, and you want to start the search for your dream home. Consider as a first-time homebuyer that you may need some direction. Let’s share with you where to and when. It’s as easy as pie to get started but it’s not about what you know it’s who you know. Let us connect with you now to get you started with a pre-qualification.
Then you can get started with your search for your dream home
Once you know what you qualify for, based on what you earn, the next step is easy and quite a bit of fun actually. And with over 10,000 active listings across South Africa, Keller Williams Select has something for everyone. If you are buying a property in Randburg, let’s get you started with step 1. Click here to view our listings in Randburg and anywhere across SA. And the good news is our Keller Williams Select estate agents will even help you schedule viewings. Here are some things to think about before you decide to start shopping for your dream home:
- Where do you want to live?
- Do you need to be close to specific schools?
- Do you need to be conveniently located to local shops to do your shopping?
- Work out what you want and what you need? Do you need 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and would a garden be nice?
With a clear idea of what you want, now you can get started with your property search. There are a few options to start your search. Click here to view all the Keller Williams listings. Click here for P24 and click here for Private Property to get started buying a property in Randburg.
Now what? I like what I see, what’s next?
Next, you will indicate to the estate agent that you have been pre-approved for finance. Now you are at a point where you put in your best offer. You will be required to complete an Offer to Purchase or OTP. This is a contract of sorts that allows you to put into writing what you are prepared to pay for a property and to confirm what conditions your offer will consider. Is your offer subject to you obtaining finance? Is your offer on the condition that you sell your current property? If it is then you may need to get started on a free property valuation first. It needs to be your very best offer. If not keep searching but you will know by this point that it is absolutely exhausting. Be sure to shop in the right price range and be prepared to put in your best offer to buy your dream home.
Apply for your home loan
Also, with a preferred partner like MultiNet, we can assist you. And the good news is that Multinet and Nellie in particular will help you obtain the best possible rate from the 4 major banks. Fill in our form online to get started now.
Close the deal
In addition, so far you have gone through the steps to get pre-approved. You have put in an offer. The offer is submitted to the transferring attorney and so the process starts. And MultiNet is working on the best interest rate for you. Generally, the process to finalise the finance of your dream home can take from 8 – 10 working days. Push if you can and remember you have an offer in ‘play’. You want to keep this contract on a good footing.
A good estate agent will take direction from the seller as to which transferring attorney will be handling the property transfer. I really do hope you get lucky with a team like Louise Tonkin Incorporated. Keller Williams Select is strategically aligned to Louise Tonkin Incorporated. The reason being is they are good. They get fantastic reviews from buyers and sellers and agents who prefer working with a transferring attorney that knows how to navigate the property transfer process, flawlessly. For more information about Louise Tonkin Incorporated click here. And start packing. Do one box a day until you get into the rhythm and then really get started. Don’t leave this all for 3 days before the move, you may regret it. In conclusion, remember the transfer process once you reach the Lodgement phase could take 7 – 10 days so be prepared.
Get in touch now.
So, if you need a valuation done on a property anywhere in Randburg or elsewhere in SA, we can help. Give us a call on (064) 549-3123. Alternatively, drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a vast network of almost 1,500 top Keller Williams agents at our fingertips who are all just dying for the opportunity to partner with you to sell and conclude your property transaction in record time.
If you want to view all the Keller Williams properties across the country click on our website to start the search for your dream home.
- Need to book a property valuation in Boskruin?
- Do you need to book a property valuation in Bromhof?
- Need to book a property valuation in Sundowner?
- Do you need to book a property valuation in Malanshof?
Estate Agents – want to know more about KW?
Keller Williams (USA) is a top real estate brand to work for. Also, if you are an estate agent or know someone that may be interested and want to know a little more drop us an e-mail. In summary, if you would like to leverage world-class technology to the benefit of all our stakeholders across the value chain and end up with a win-win every time, then let’s touch base. Finally, read what makes Keller Williams the best!
- Randburg property trends
- Property prices in Bromho
- Sundowner property prices
- Trends and property prices in Boskruin
- Moving home to get your little ones into the best schools in Randburg
- Buyer costs
- Seller costs
- Keller Williams a true disruptor to the real estate market in SA
- Downsize your property?
- Properties for sale
- Selling a sectional title unit
- Avoid a bank repossession
- The beauty of owning property in Boskruin, Randburg
- What goes into preparing an accurate property valuation?
- What’s my property worth?
- Do you need a free property valuation?
- The importance of setting the right asking price when you sell your home
- A Mandate and its Merit
- Tips when selling property in a buyer’s market.
- Sell your home fast but declutter 1st
- Tips when selling in a buyer’s market
- Homeowner tips when selling property – bathrooms definitely sell homes
- Tips when selling a property – Kitchens help to sell homes too
- Here are some tips to sell a property fast – Kiddie’s bedrooms
- Need some tips to sell a property – Master bedrooms
- Homeowner tips to sell a property fast – Lounge or TV room
- Need some tips to sell a property – Small but trendy home office
Get Pre-Approved Finance
Property Transfers and conveyancing
- Sell my house and let’s consider the process and the costs when you sell
- The Electrical Compliance Certificate
- Navigating a deceased estate
- Is your Offer to Purchase valid?